Bathtub reglazing training
Running bathtub reglazing business You will get:
1. Very good hourly rate - $100/hour – easy
2. It is no need for license and mandatory insurance.
3. Be your own boss and enjoy incredible flexibility.
4. It is “easy to sell” business and it is not a problem to find customers.
5. It is 100 % recession proof.
6. Sky limited market.
7. Almost zero start up cost.
Check our Start Your Own Business section for details
REGLAZING PROCESS BY LIQUID TUB LINERS
NO SPRAYING, BRUSHING OR ROLLING
No orange peel or brush marks, no overspray and dust, no masking and taping.
VERY EASY TO APPLY
Gives perfect mirror gloss finish that cannot be done with spraying, brushing or rolling of any other products available on the market.
NO ODOR DURING AND AFTER APPLICATION
No toxic fume. Nearly zero volatile organic content.
HEAVY DUTY COATING
Coating thickness is about 1/16’’ . It’s minimum 5 TIMES thicker than thickness of sprayed or rolled coat of regular epoxy or polyurethane paint.
Here is 2 different way for restoration bathtubs:
Our odorless bathtub reglazing process and dusty bathtub refinishing (spray) application, watch what is different
Odorless Bathtub reglazing application Dusty bathtub refinishing (spray) application
For those who want to learn how to start bathtub reglazing business and how to work with Liquid Tub Liners product, we offer training classes.
Classes are located in Wauconda IL.
They will teach you all nuances of the Liquid Tub Liners product and how to run a successful bathtub reglazing business with it.
Our bathtub reglazing business tutorial is divided in two chapters - Technical and Business:
Technical part includes:
1. Types of the bathtubs and their preparation.
2. Differences in preparation depending on the type of the bathtub.
3. Etches – market review and recommendation.
4. Claw foot tub reglazing – inside and outside.
5. Body work – chip and scratches, rust spots and holes repair on different types of the tubs.
6. Vanities and sinks preparation and reglazing .
7. Storage and transportation of the product.
8. Temperature requirements.
9. Safety requirements.
11. Application of Liquid Tub Liner.
Business chapter includes:
1. Ways to advertise yourself on the current market and how to find potential customers.
2. How to make good impression and make your customers never want to use anyone else but you.
3. Basic business paper work – invoices, proposals, warranty certificates and e.t.c.
We offer two training dates monthly.
Normally on Sunday.
Classes cost $499 or take FREE online training HERE
Call Mike at (224) 616-1766 and make your reservation.
Note: You must have a proper Face Mask to participate.
If you do not have one, you may purchase one at any contractor store like Home Depot or Lowe’s.
For example, here is the link for the respirator you need from Home Depot: