Free online training
We offer 2 options for bathtub refinishing training:
1. Free online training
2. Training in class for $, click here
We offer a ready-to-use entrepreneurship model you can follow to start and run a bathtub refinishing business in your area.
Why bathtub refinishing? - Because
1. Very good hourly rate - $100/hour – easy
- Average price to refinish a regular bathtub - $300
- Average time to refinish a bathtub which never been restored before - 3-4 hours
Do the math…
2. It is no need for license and mandatory insurance
No license and mandatory insurance are required to run Bathtub refinishing business – not even workers compensation or WSIB (in Canada) if you work alone.
3. Be your own boss and enjoy incredible flexibility
Work full or part time. Schedule your work at the time convenient for you.
4. It is “easy to sell” business and it is not a problem to find customers
Aside from the fact that it is cheaper (up to 90% ) and faster to refinish a bathtub, ceramic tile or countertop than replacing them outright, here is one more thing to keep in mind – people do not want to replace existing tub and follow the rule “If it does not leak - it is better not to touch it”.
I have seen many FULLY RENOVATED bathrooms with old tubs left in place. See pictures.
Fully renovated bathroom with old chipped and rusty tub left in place.
5. It is 100 % recession proof
People always want to save money and that becomes a higher priority at recession time.
6. Sky limited market
Bathtub refinishing business has a practically unlimited market – residential, commercial and etc. Also because of zero VOC (Liquid Tub Liner does not smell) you will be able to service places where strong odor is absolutely unacceptable like retirement homes, churches, expensive condominiums.
7. Almost zero start up cost and no need for training and experience
With Liquid Tub Liner the bathtub restoration can be done by anyone - just follow the video or print out the instruction from this web site.
Also there is no need for expensive equipment - ventilation system ($150-$200), HVLP compressor ($500-$1000), spray gun ($200-$300) end etc. - as with traditional (spraying) method to refinish a bathtub
If you have a questions, do not hesitate to call us at (647) 379-5003 or (224) 616-1766